Non-Owners Coverage in Jacksonville, Miami & Tampa, FL
Non-Owners Coverage Information
Drivers are required to have auto insurance, even if they don’t own a vehicle themselves. Whenever you get behind the wheel of a vehicle, you face operating risks that could put you on the line for costly accident risks. Still, you can’t assume that the auto insurance belonging to the vehicle owner will provide you with the benefits you need to recover. So, you’re better off enrolling in a quality non-owner auto policy for yourself.
Non-owner auto insurance is a convenient way for those who don’t own cars to still have auto insurance. It’s also easy to get when you come to Foxx Insurance. We’re happy to help every Florida driver get perfect benefits at affordable rates, and you can get your search for coverage started just by calling us at (877) 409-1063.
If you’re interested in learning more about non-owner auto insurance, then just keep reading.
Who Needs Non-Owner Coverage?
Most motor vehicle operators are required to be covered by auto insurance. In some cases, if you are not a vehicle owner yourself, but you cohabitate with or are a dependent of someone who is insured, then you can simply be added to their own auto insurance as an additional insured. However, not everyone has this option, but when they drive, they still must be insured. A non-owner insurance policy will provide these benefits.
What Does A Non-Owner Policy Cover?
A non-owner auto policy will ensure that you carry the benefits that you are required to have in order to comply with your state’s insurance auto laws. Whether you are an SR-22 or FR-44 recipient, or just want a policy that will always be by your side when you need to drive, you can turn to this coverage.
The benefits provided by non-owner coverage can include:
- Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
- Rental car liability insurance: If you rent a car, and that vehicle is damaged or destroyed in a covered incident, this coverage allows you to compensate the rental company for the loss/damage.
How Much Does Non-Owner Insurance Cost?
Often, non-owner insurance is cheaper than the average auto insurance policy because it does not cover a specific vehicle.
However, just because it is cheaper on average, that does not mean that it’s the right policy for you. You can only qualify for this coverage if you do not own a vehicle yourself. You must buy standard auto insurance if you own a car, even if you choose not to include physical damage insurance on that vehicle.
How Do I Get Non-Owner Car Insurance?
You can get non-owner auto insurance simply by reaching out to Foxx Insurance today. We believe in making auto insurance easy to obtain and affordable for all our clients. You have our guarantee that when you come to us for your non-owner coverage, you’ll get the benefits you deserve at the most affordable prices on the market.